This is the Best Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe! Look no further!
This dip can easily be labeled the Best Artichoke and Spinach dip recipe. It is super creamy, cheesy, and tangy hot dip. I have made this several times for my family and every time it goes quickly. My advice? Double the recipe.
Artichoke is the first feature produce we are using for the official Seasonal Eating Series that we are rolling out. Artichoke has many benefits that includes a ton of fiber, protein, low in calories, and has many vitamins. Lets also add artichokes provide prebiotic support.
You can make this dip as a weekend snack, an appetizer for a get together with family and friends. It goes great with bread, crackers, raw veggies such as celery and carrots. Hint one of these suggestions happens to also be the next seasonal eating feature!
ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH DIP
- 1 cup fresh artichoke steamed and chopped store bought works well too
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup dairy free mozzarella
- 1 cup dairy free parmesan
- 1/4 cup egg free mayo
- 1/4 cup dairy free sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the cheese and mayo together in a medium size bowl. Then add artichoke and spinach ingredients to a baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are brown.